WVH Consulting is managed by Wouter Vanden Hove, a civil engineer and open source expert with 9+ years of webdevelopment. He has been focussing on Python & Plone development since 2003.
- ABK Bank - Antwerps Beroepskrediet (Belgium)
- ABK Bank is a Belgian bank founded in 1930. It has +/- 17 offices in the province of Antwerp.
- Brusselnieuws (Belgium)
- Brusselnieuws.be is the Flemish news-website of the Brussels Region. [Update: This Plone site was active from 2006 untill end 2010.]
- DP World Antwerp (Belgium)
- DP World Antwerp is a fully owned subsidiary of DP World. DP World is one of the largest marine terminal operators in the world and has the widest network of any, with 42 terminals spanning 22 countries and five continents. Its growth has been fuelled by acquisitions and its business philosophy, based on a belief that serving customers is what should drive every aspect of its business. When it was first established in 1999, Dubai Ports International had initially applied its expertise to managing ports in the Middle East, India and Europe. A giant leap forward was taken with the acquisition of the P&O Group in March 2006, expanding our portfolio of terminals.
- EFTA - European Free Trade Association (Belgium)
- The European Free Trade Association (EFTA) is an intergovernmental organisation set up for the promotion of free trade and economic integration to the benefit of its four Member States: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland. The Association manages the EFTA Convention; EFTA’s worldwide network of free trade and partnership agreements, and the European Economic Area (EEA) Agreement.
- KULeuven Campus Kortrijk (Belgium)
- Campus Kortrijk is part of the NPO K.U.Leuven Association, an open and dynamic network of institutions of higher education that comprises 12 institutions of higher education distributed over 23 Flemish towns and serves over 70,000 students. Campus Kortrijk is a component of K.U.Leuven, with which it shares its programmes, its professors, and its high standards for quality in education, research and service to the community. The campus has some 120 academics in residence, complemented with some 100 Leuven academics who regularly teach in Kortrijk. Our Alma Mater is an internationally renowned institution, with excellent education and research potentials and with strong networks, both locally and internationally. Campus Kortrijk has chosen to be a campus which provides a 'launch pad' for university studies. With some exceptions, students at our campus take the first two years of a bachelor’s degree. They generally continue their studies in Leuven.
- Laga (Belgium)
- A top legal practice in Belgium, Laga is a full service business law firm, highly recommended by the most authoritative legal guides. With approximately 110 qualified lawyers Laga offers expert advice in the fields of banking and finance, corporate/M&A, commercial, IT/IP, employment, public/administrative, restructuring, real estate and tax law.
- Universiteit Gent / Ghent University (Belgium)
- Ghent University ('Universiteit Gent' ) is one of the premier universities of Belgium. After more than twenty years of uninterrupted growth, Ghent University is now one of the most important institutions of higher education and research in the Low Countries. Ghent University yearly attracts over 30,000 students, with a foreign student population of over 2,200 EU and non-EU citizens. Our institutional Plone portal consists of a central website with Dutch and English sections, and accomodates a series of websites of faculties, faculty departments and other related institutions. Ghent University's website contains more than 18,000 folders, documents and files and processes more than half a million users per month. More than 130 content editors contribute to the contents of the website on a daily basis.
Disclaimer: While the Plone Foundation performs a rudimentary background check on the content contributed to this site to make sure it is legitimate, it does not constitute any kind of endorsement nor responsibility for its accuracy. Use sound judgement when engaging in any business transaction, as you would anywhere else.