We have developed numerous software systems for a wide variety of clients, including the medical, pharmaceutical, marketing, project management, engineering, legal and entertainment industry.
See Recent projects for more detail on the interesting projects Upfront Systems has been involved with.
Services in Zope/Plone
Upfront Systems has been influential in the local adoption of Zope and Plone and was the first South African Zope solution provider. We are the perfect candidate to assist you with the architecture of your Zope and Plone application and in training your developers.
We offer the following services in Zope and Plone:
- Everything Maths (South Africa)
- Grade 10, 11 and 12 maths textbooks with embedded videos, simulations, slideshow presentations. These books are aligned to the South African school curriculum.
- Everything Science (South Africa)
- Grade 10, 11 and 12 science textbooks with embedded videos, simulations, slideshow presentations. These books are aligned to the South African school curriculum.
- FEKO (South Africa)
- FEKO is a computational electromagnetics simulation software suite. It provides several frequency domain solution methods which make it applicable to a wide variety of engineering problems. These problems include: antenna design, antenna placement, dielectric structures, scattering, radiation hazard, etc.
- FullMarks (South Africa)
- An Open Educational Resources where teachers can collaborate to easily create questions and tests
- METRO FM (South Africa)
- Major South African radio station using Plone for its content managment.
- MyCity (South Africa)
- MyCity is a web-based real time monitoring system for Cities, Towns, Districts or utilities. It makes use of the GPRS service offered by the various GSM network operators. At the heart of the system is an intelligent data logging outstation, capable of scanning a number of sensors monitoring flow, level, power, status, pH or any other parameter. The information is stored on a web server and made available in the form of graphic trends, charts and reports to different levels of management or interested parties across the city, using a browser. MyCity is a generic platform for remote monitoring applications.
- The Contemporary Gazette (South Africa)
- CG provides a twice-monthly newsletter containing SA national law, regulations, bills and draft laws of relevance to business as well as articles on how these laws impact on strategy, risk management, compliance and business processes. Each item is hyperlinked to the website and carries a short executive summary on the particular law.
Disclaimer: While the Plone Foundation performs a rudimentary background check on the content contributed to this site to make sure it is legitimate, it does not constitute any kind of endorsement nor responsibility for its accuracy. Use sound judgement when engaging in any business transaction, as you would anywhere else.