True Blade Systems, Inc.
Founded in 2003, True Blade serves businesses, organizations and celebrity clients from our offices in Manhattan and suburban Washington, DC.
True Blade Systems is particularly experienced in meeting the unique needs of domestic and international financial-services firms, including hedge funds, RIAs, broker-dealers and related businesses. True Blade co-founders Eric Smith and Robert Burgoyne each have more than 16 years of experience with financial services firms and businesses of all sizes.
We also offer a full range of IT services and consulting for celebrities and other clients with high public profiles. We understand the demands of maintaining data security and personal privacy.
True Blade believes that web video is already important and will increase in importance over time. Accordingly, we now have substantial resources for video production, and can integrate your video into your Plone website, via YouTube or private hosting. We also have substantial photography resources and capabilities to showcase your company, staff, and facilities.
Eric Smith is a core developer of the Python programming language who has been elected as a member of the Python Software Foundation.
- Church of Our Saviour, NYC (United States)
- Church of Our Saviour, New York City, is a Catholic Church at 59 Park Avenue. Their Plone website provides an effective way to reach out to parishioners and friends. After receiving training in how to use Plone, multiple people contribute and edit content on the website independently of each other.
- North Chevy Chase Swimming Pool Association (United States)
- North Chevy Chase Swimming Pool Association maintains a swimming pool and recreational facilities in Chevy Chase, Maryland. In addition to keeping in contact with their 350 members, NCCSPA uses the site to manage their 200 person strong swim and dive teams. This includes notifications and scheduling of swim meets, dive meets, tennis courts, and various social events.
- Silver Leaf Partners (United States)
- Silver Leaf Partners is a FINRA registered Institutional Broker Dealer in New York City.
Disclaimer: While the Plone Foundation performs a rudimentary background check on the content contributed to this site to make sure it is legitimate, it does not constitute any kind of endorsement nor responsibility for its accuracy. Use sound judgement when engaging in any business transaction, as you would anywhere else.