Sustainable Software Pty Ltd
Sustainable Software will favour projects that have clear social and environmental benefits, and may reward worthwhile projects with lower rates.
Sustainable Software is in the business of creating sustainable assets for businesses and organisations. We prefer to develop:
- systems that are long lasting, flexible and reusable
- user interfaces that are easy to use and understand
- effective training by qualified instructors
- websites that can be maintained with basic computer skills
Reasons to hire us
By employing the services of Sustainable Software, you are contributing to the sustainable development of information technology and information assets, making the world a better and more equitable place to live in, for everybody. Contact us to find out more.
- AACASA Online Shop (Australia)
- Called "Afralia", this online shop belongs to, and raises funds for, AACASA (Australian African Childrens' Aid and Support Association). AACASA is a support group for Australian parents adopting children from Africa.
- Queensland Greens (Australia)
- The Green Party of Queensland, Australia
- Queensland Greens Members' Portal (Australia)
- A closed online community for members of the Queensland Greens, a political party in Australia. Includes forums, with email notification and online chat rooms.
- Queensland Greens Membership Database (Australia)
- An identity management solution for the Queensland Greens, a political party in Queensland, Australia. This Plone-based membership/contact database employs Sustainable Software's open source ssIdManagement product as a basis. Exports group and contact information into LDAP to be used by other systems for authentication and authorisation.
- Royal Scottish Country Dance Society (United Kingdom)
- The international portal for RSCDS - dedicated to dancing and teaching Scottish country dancing.
- Solar Logic (Australia)
- Solar Logic operates out of Brisbane, Australia, and provides a consultancy service to industry and government organisations in the area of renewable energy applications, including energy efficient building design.
- The Wilderness Society Intranet (Australia)
- The national intranet and staff/supporter database for The Wilderness Society using Sustainable Software's ssIdManagement solution on Plone.
- Williams Lawyers (Australia)
- A law firm in Brisbane, Australia.
- Yolŋu Studies Database (Australia)
- An ongoing project with Charles Darwin University to provide a multimedia knowledge-base tailored for the indigenous communities of Northern Territory in Australia. Currently this is in the experimental stages.
- buildingSMART (Australia)
- The establishment of BuildingSmart in 2005 is the next phase of development for construction industry process improvements through improved collaboration tools. These technologies have been developed by the IAI (International Alliance for Interoperability established in 1994 in the constrution industry) and the related STEP program (Standard for Exchange of Product data, started in the mid-80's in aviation, automotive, shipbuilding, and other industries) that has been ongoing for twenty years.
Disclaimer: While the Plone Foundation performs a rudimentary background check on the content contributed to this site to make sure it is legitimate, it does not constitute any kind of endorsement nor responsibility for its accuracy. Use sound judgement when engaging in any business transaction, as you would anywhere else.