I very much enjoy elegant pragmatism and pragmatic elegance and I think building web applications is one of the best ways to express that union, so that's what I do!
See my blog for my contact details, listings of software I've authored or contributed to, and posts of general interest to Python, Zope, and Plone development. See my resume for more details on my professional experience.
- Ambisonia (Australia)
- Community site for ambisonics, the next generation surround sound experience
- Burning Man Gallery (United States)
- The media gallery for the Burning Man art festival.
- The Groupery (United States)
- Social networking for communities with ad-hoc groups plus online payements - click the login link to see that it's powered by Plone
- The Tech Virtual (United States)
- A collaborative design platform for developing museum exhibits
Disclaimer: While the Plone Foundation performs a rudimentary background check on the content contributed to this site to make sure it is legitimate, it does not constitute any kind of endorsement nor responsibility for its accuracy. Use sound judgement when engaging in any business transaction, as you would anywhere else.