- Plone / Zope hosting
- Virtual hosting, dedicated server, zope instance and clustering
- Plone / Zope development
- Academic Training: London Deanery (United Kingdom)
- Academic Training on the London Deanery site, which is responsible for postgraduate medical and dental training in North and South London.
- London Deanery - NHS (United Kingdom)
- London Deanery is responsible for postgraduate medical and dental training in North and South London. The London Deanery is part of the National Health Service (NHS) in the UK.
- Noble Group (United Kingdom)
- Noble is an investment bank providing a unique range of professional services to fast growth small/mid cap companies and investment vehicles. Noble's history goes back to 1980. The company has over 100 employees based in Edinburgh and London.
- Russell Jones & Walker - RJW (United Kingdom)
- Russell Jones & Walker is a major national firm of solicitors dedicated to upholding the legal rights of individuals. From our foundation in the 1920s our focus has and continues to be, people and those who represent them.
- The Faculty Development - NHS (United Kingdom)
- The Faculty Development team is small, enthusiastic and expanding! Tim Swanwick, Director of Postgraduate General Practice, is the lead for this important London Deanery workstream and is ably assisted by Samantha Hobbs, Faculty Development Manager. Faculty development is overseen by a steering group representing all areas of deanery activity, primary and secondary and dental and encompasses a range of activities across all departments.
Disclaimer: While the Plone Foundation performs a rudimentary background check on the content contributed to this site to make sure it is legitimate, it does not constitute any kind of endorsement nor responsibility for its accuracy. Use sound judgement when engaging in any business transaction, as you would anywhere else.