In the summer of 2008, Swedish Redpill and Norwegian Linpro merged to form the Nordic company Redpill Linpro.
Redpill Linpro is the leading provider of Professional Open Source services and products in the Nordic region and our staff of 180 includes some of the market's leading experts in their fields.
Our focus is on delivering products and services based on Open Source software. We provide consulting, development services, training, support and application management for many of the world's leading Open Source software products within infrastructure, middleware, integration and business systems.
Redpill Linpro also participates in a number of Open Source projects aimed at ensuring there are flexible, professional products and services based on open standards in the market.
Today, many enterprises' IT needs can be satisfied with tried and tested, flexible and cost effective solutions based on Open Source software. Redpill Linpro's solid experience with and leading competence in Open Source ensures Nordic enterprises have a reliable partner.
Redpill Linpro has clients in all the Nordic countries and offices in Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Karlstad, Gothenburg and Stavanger.
The office in Stavanger is the company's primary competence center for Plone based activities.
- Agendec (Norway)
- Agendec AS is a software company offering a comprehensible solution for Customer Relationship Management.
- Karmøy Kommune (Norway)
- Municipality on the south western coast of Norway. The main portal provides a range of information services for all inhabitants, and they also use Plone for a range of special purpose portals.
- Skiing, hiking or biking in Eastern Norway (Norway)
- The eastern part of Norway does not fit the commonly known image of steep mountains and deep fjords. It's certainly high enough to deserve the term "mountain", but consists of rolling hills with deep pine forest in the low areas and beautiful vistas above the tree line. This Plone site presents interesting information and beautiful pictures from more than 430 prepared and marked trails for skiing, walking, biking or riding, depending on your fancy and time of year. Interactive maps are also on offer. An added benefit for winter tourists is the option to query by SMS about which ski trails in their vincinity have most recently been prepped (and for the guy doing the prepping to report having done so also by SMS). So, if you fancy the idea of a relaxing mountain holiday without needing ropes, take a look!
- Tordinor Norge AS (Norway)
- A consulting company working in the area of Business Continuity Management. They assist clients in preparing, implementing and testing plans for crisis management, both proactive and reactive.
Disclaimer: While the Plone Foundation performs a rudimentary background check on the content contributed to this site to make sure it is legitimate, it does not constitute any kind of endorsement nor responsibility for its accuracy. Use sound judgement when engaging in any business transaction, as you would anywhere else.