Eureos has been created in 2006 to help small and medium businesses to increase their sales through the Internet.
Eureos uses Plone for most of its customer projects : Web site, extranet and community sites.
- Aqualogic - rainwater harvesting (France)
- Aqualogic provides rainwater harvesting solutions. Rainwater is collected from the roofs of houses, tents and local institutions and can be re-used for garden, toilets, swimming-pool refilling or car washing.
- Dictionnaire du web (France)
- Dictionnaireduweb.com explains the basic concepts and words of Internet to beginners who want to promote their small business throughout the web.
- Eureos.net (France)
- Eureos.net is a community site dedicated to high voltage specialists and companies. The aim is to become a reference site in French-speaking countries for all the professionals looking for reliable information in the field.
- PhinC Development (France)
- PhinC Development is a contract research company which aims to respond to the major needs in preclinical and early clinical development using Model-Based Drug Development (MBDD).
Disclaimer: While the Plone Foundation performs a rudimentary background check on the content contributed to this site to make sure it is legitimate, it does not constitute any kind of endorsement nor responsibility for its accuracy. Use sound judgement when engaging in any business transaction, as you would anywhere else.