Enfold Systems provides a wide range of technology services to Begin, Improve and Support your Plone based site or application. With these services, we can deliver a solution to meet your organization's unique needs on Linux, Windows and other platforms.
- Our Project Scoping workshop gives you the confidence to proceed responsibly when a complex Web development project requires significant resources.
- Technical Consulting & Installation - Get advice on Plone-related technical matters including hardware / software requirements, systems integration and security. Get assistance with setup and configuration of Plone on any platform.
- Website & Intranet / Extranet development - We design the structure and write the code for your secure, accessible Plone-based Website. Experience streamlined content creation, editing and publishing, along with information-sharing and collaboration among your organization and others.
- Data Conversion - Leverage your prior investments by moving content into Plone.
- Website Migration - Move your Plone-based system to new hardware and/or the latest versions of Plone.
- Plone Customization & Integration - Adapt Plone to function according to your organization's unique needs and integrate with other information systems.
- Advanced Search Engine Integration - Help to choose a sophisticated search product and integrate it with your Plone-backed site so users get the fast, relevant results they expect.
- Plone Performance & Optimization - We apply proven methodologies and best practices to tune your system, get it running smoothly and make the most of your resources.
Enfold Systems provides a Plone hosting environment built exclusively for mission-critical websites. We provide virtualized dedicated servers for a robust, scalable and “best-of breed” Plone hosting solution for our clients.
- Technical Support - Ensure that technical expertise is available to solve your issues and answer your Plone-related questions, with guaranteed response times.
Our Windows integration products make it easy to enable Plone in your enterprise:
- Enfold Proxy
- Make Plone faster and more secure with Microsoft IIS.
- Enfold Desktop
- Empower Plone users with a familiar Windows desktop interface.
Enfold Systems combines IT services with software to address common business needs with the Plone content management system.
Create a flexible public-facing “front end” to deliver Plone content using any popular Web development technology, such as PHP, ASP.NET or JavaServer Pages.
Plone's built-in collaboration and security features give you a full-featured intranet / extranet, right out of the box. Get up and running with this easy-to-use system at a fraction of the cost of most proprietary systems.
The Learning Web is the faculty Web publishing system that helps you meet state requirements regarding public access to course information, empower faculty members to post and manage their own Web content, save time & money and evolve with changing needs.
An open source Laboratory Inventory Management System that allows you to easily manage samples throughout your organization, and with others.
- Airports Council International-North America (United States)
- Airports Council International-North America is the leading business association for U.S. and Canadian airports, with 243 operator members that enplane nearly all airline traffic in North America. Nearly 400 aviation-related businesses are also members of the association.
- Amtrak Procurement (United States)
- This Plone based website provides information on current requests for information, bids, and proposals in connection with The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 and Amtrak.
- Canadian Council for Tobacco Control (Canada)
- The website, its content and links are intended to help ensure the timely and practical transfer of critical knowledge and skill development for effective local, provincial, and national engagement with tobacco issues. The website is also an articulation of the CCTC's role as a key facilitating agent in the coordination and support of action on tobacco control.
- Colorado Department of Transportation (United States)
- The Colorado Department of Transportation is responsible for a 9,161 mile highway system, including 3,775 bridges. Its vision is to enhance the quality of life and the environment of the citizens of Colorado by creating an integrated transportation system that focuses on moving people and goods by offering convenient linkages among modal choices.
- Electrical and Computer Engineering Department - Rice University (United States)
- ECE at Rice uses Plone for its primary departmental website.
- Enfold Systems (United States)
- Enfold Systems was founded in 2004 by Alan Runyan, co-founder of Plone. Enfold's consultants deliver systems tailored to meet the needs of education, business, government and non-profit organizations based on Zope and Plone. These solutions range from departmental workgroups to high-performance websites, all of which enable their clients to more easily communicate and collaborate. In addition, Enfold Systems creates Plone software tools that allow easier Windows integration with existing infrastructure.
- InterAct Public Safety (United States)
- Founded in 1975, InterAct Public Safety Systems provides integrated multi-agency, multi-jurisdictional public safety and homeland security systems technology. The InterAct Connections Framework™ is presently used by more than 2,000 government agencies and private enterprises globally.
- Library of Michigan (United States)
- The site, built on the Plone based "Plinkit" platform, is available to learn about what is involved in participating in Michigan's Plinkit program for its state libraries. It includes news about the program, its progress and processes, the advisory committee, how you can become involved, and more.
- Sargent Shriver National Center on Poverty Law (United States)
- Champions economic opportunity through fair law and policy so that people can move out of poverty permanently.
- Seitel, Inc. (United States)
- Seitel, Inc. is a provider of seismic data and related geophysical expertise to the petroleum industry. Its main focus is providing high guality seismic data in the onshore, offshore and transition zones of the U.S. Gulf of Mexico and Canada.
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (United States)
- The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality strives to protect the state's human and natural resources consistent with sustainable economic development. The goal is clean air, clean water, and the safe management of waste.
- Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (United States)
- The Texas Parks and Wildlife Department's mission is to manage and conserve the natural and cultural resources of Texas and to provide hunting, fishing and outdoor recreation opportunities for the use and enjoyment of present and future generations.
- The Greek Orthodox Archdioceses of America (United States)
- There are 540 parishes, 800 priests and approximately 1.5 million faithful in the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America. The Archdiocese receives within its ranks and under its spiritual aegis and pastoral care Orthodox Christians, who either as individuals or as organized groups in Metropolises and Parishes have voluntarily come to it and which acknowledge the ecclesiastical and canonical jurisdiction of the Ecumenical Patriarchate.
- The Nature Conservancy - Conserve Online (United States)
- ConserveOnline is a "one-stop" online, public library, created and maintained by The Nature Conservancy in partnership with other conservation organizations. The library makes conservation tools, techniques, and experience available to a broad community of conservation practitioners. This site is intended to foster learning and collaboration, and provide information and support to anyone making conservation-related decisions, from the staff of conservation organizations to land managers at government agencies to local land trusts to private landowners. Through discussion groups and information sharing, ConserveOnline is an open forum for sharing successes and failures, and for connecting scientific research with field-based conservation practice.
- University of California Berkeley College of Engineering (United States)
- Enfold Server and Enfold Proxy power the engineering college site at California's flagship public university.
- University of Louisville (United States)
- With assistance from Enfold Systems, including Enfold Desktop, the University of Louisville has rolled out more than 150 Plone sites. These sites project a unified, clearly recognizable, professional image, increasing the likelihood of name recognition and message reception among target audiences. Visitors with disabilities can access information easily. Nontechnical staff members can manage their own content, making the university community’s knowledge available online quickly.
- University of Michigan College of Engineering (United States)
- The University of Michigan College of Engineering is the oldest public engineering school in the United States. Beyond engineering research and teaching, a global footprint and significant resources allows the University of Michigan College of Engineering to provide a well-rounded intellectual experience producing graduates who combine technical depth with lateral thinking and an ability to make an impact.
- University of North Carolina Health Care (United States)
- UNC Health Care is improving health and treating disease across North Carolina. In addition to comprehensive medical, surgical and psychiatric care, UNC champions health promotion and disease prevention.
- University of Virginia School of Medicine (United States)
- The University of Virginia School of Medicine, the tenth medical school to be established in the United States, opened in March 1825. The school flourishes with a dedicated faculty, an outstanding student body, a flexible and innovative curriculum, patient care of the highest quality, and biomedical research programs nationally recognized for their stature and productivity.
Disclaimer: While the Plone Foundation performs a rudimentary background check on the content contributed to this site to make sure it is legitimate, it does not constitute any kind of endorsement nor responsibility for its accuracy. Use sound judgement when engaging in any business transaction, as you would anywhere else.