Our main focus in on Plone based websites although we do get involved in product development using ArchGenXML on Plone 2.5.x.
We also sponsor a number of OpenSource projects providing web and other resources, in particular we are the authors of PloneRSS.
- Avantage Capita (United Kingdom)
- avantage Capita is a management and financial engineering specialist consultancy. Headquartered in the City (London), avantage Capita is a management and financial engineering specialist consultancy differentiated on the basis of its innovative capabilities and subject matter expertise in banking operations, asset management (fund administration), and treasury activities, including risk measurement & management.
- Edwards Coaches (United Kingdom)
- The Edwards family has operated buses and coaches in South Wales since 1925. The first coach or "charabanc" as they were commonly known, was a 1920 Spa. The adjacent photograph shows this vehicle with Cyril Edwards at the wheel.
- GambasRAD (United Kingdom)
- Gambas is an Open Source Rapid Application Development environment for Linux which is based on a Basic interpreter with object extensions, a bit like Visual Basic™. Note however that GAMBAS is not a VB clone and will not run VB code, it is an original Linux Application.
- Linux in the UK (linux.co.uk) (United Kingdom)
- Welcome to the home of Linux in the UK. This site has recently been updated and reformatted, if you had previously registered with the old site you will (unfortunately) need to re-register prior to logging in here. You will only need to log in if you wish to post to the forums, leave comments on posted articles, or publish your own information.
- Perthes Association (United Kingdom)
- Helping children with Osteochondritis, PERTHES ASSOCIATION is an entirely Voluntary Organisation, founded in Birmingham in 1976. It moved to Guildford in 1991 and became a National Charity.
- Pontypridd Osteopathic Clinic (United Kingdom)
- We have been established since 1988, and have always strived to provide a caring professional approach to our patients needs. Please take a few moments to look through our web site and discover how we may help you. All our Osteopaths are registered with the General Osteopathic Council (GOsC).
- The Arthur Ransome Society (United Kingdom)
- First established in June 1990, the Arthur Ransome Society Limited has its registered office at the Abbot Hall Museum of Lakeland Life in Kendal, England. It was chosen because the museum had an existing permanent exhibit - the Ransome Room - which houses many items of memorabilia donated to the museum by Arthur Ransome's widow, Evgenia.
Disclaimer: While the Plone Foundation performs a rudimentary background check on the content contributed to this site to make sure it is legitimate, it does not constitute any kind of endorsement nor responsibility for its accuracy. Use sound judgement when engaging in any business transaction, as you would anywhere else.