CodeSyntax has extensive experience in content management, Zope is our platform of choice to create collaborative news websites, community websites, corporate portals and intranets, and, particularly, designing and managing multilingual websites and localizing applications in different languages. Also, CodeSyntax does IT-consulting, project management, application development and application service providing. CodeSyntax also is specialized in devising and maintaining websites running in several languages, a clear need in multilingual regions such as the Basque Country, the home base of CodeSyntax.
CodeSyntax also provides globalization consultancy to companies that need expert advice in order to compete globally or launch multilingual websites. CodeSyntax offers formation for customers, as a complement of the website development. We also offer specific formation on Zope and Python, Internet Strategy, Usability, Localization and Internationalization (l10n, i18n) and development and management of multilingual websites. Main projects of CodeSyntax are: Websites for the public administration, Educational projects, Corporate websites, Media and weblogs, R+D projects.
CodeSyntax is member of ZeaPartners, the partner network for companies building Zope
- Amorebieta-Etxano (Spain)
- Local government site, with full content management, public contracts publication, local street maps and newsletters.
- Anesvad (Spain)
- With more than 40 years of experience in cooperation, working in the three poorest continents on the planet, Anesvad works to promote and protect health as a Fundamental Right. They also encourage social change to tackle the structural causes of poverty, inequality and social exclusion. Currently Anesvad runs development cooperation projects in the three poorest continents on the planet - Africa, Latin America and Asia - and is actually working in 18 developing countries. The site shows all the news and press-releases made by the Foundation and also encourages people to donate funds for the Foundation using PFG forms connected to a relational database.
- Aretxabaleta City Council (Spain)
- Aretxabaleta is a city with 7000 inhabitants. This site has a lot of information about the city, the City Council, news, events, ... It also has public information for the citizens such as public contracts' information or job vacancies processes' information.
- Bilbao Kirolak (Spain)
- Bilbao Kirolak is the public entity responsible for managing sports centers and sport courses and activities in Bilbao, the main city of the Basque Country in northern Spain. The website has a private part only for Bilbao Kirolak registered users with a mini social-network to let users get in touch to play sports, and also automatic e-mail bulletins. It has also a connection with a backend database to get user data and let them modify through a SOAP webservice
- Egoibarra (Spain)
- Eibar City Council's Commission to work on historical and cultural heritage. The commission works on publishing old documents, photos and publications. The site features many publications and photos, and also historic documents, all of them in PDF files accessible through flash based viewers.
- Eibar City Council (Spain)
- This is our pet project because is the website of our City Council. It has a fully editable front-page and has mainly news items, events and content fully accessible thanks to the front-page Obama style navigation. It uses Plone 4.1.3 with some minor backports from Plone 4.2dev such as HTML5-based main_template.
- Langune (Spain)
- LANGUNE is an association of Basque Country companies belonging to the Language Industry sector. This association was set up in 2010 and brings together over 30 companies in the spheres of translation, content, teaching and language technologies.
- Lugabe (Spain)
- Website of the Regional Development Observatory for the Basque Regional Government (Eusko Jaurlaritza - Gobierno Vasco). Includes an internal database of economic development indicators.
- Mondragon Unibertsitatea (Spain)
- The new website for the Mondragon Unibertsitatea has been rebuilt with specific faculty websites. Being updated live everyday, this multilingual website will run in basque, spanish and english with Plone and LinguaPlone infrastructure.
- TuLankide (Spain)
- Tu Lankide is the magazine published by Mondragon Group for their cooperative-workers with information and articles about the companies, the work they do and the cooperative-work.
Disclaimer: While the Plone Foundation performs a rudimentary background check on the content contributed to this site to make sure it is legitimate, it does not constitute any kind of endorsement nor responsibility for its accuracy. Use sound judgement when engaging in any business transaction, as you would anywhere else.