BioDec is an Italian software company, whose mission is to build software application for post-genomics and proteomics.
The company was legally constituted in January 2003, as a spin-off of an academic research group - Italian leader in the field of bioinformatics - and Information Technology professionals.
We use plone to provide an integrated bioinformation management system where all the data about the bioinformatic research is stored and all the prediction modules are available.
We have used plone also to build more canonical content management systems, either for business companies and academia.
In 2008 we have created the Plone4Bio project in order to have better tools to do bioinformatics with Plone
- Casalecchio Insieme ONLUS (Italy)
- Casalecchio Insieme ONLUS is an association of volunteers, operating in Casalecchio di Reno, Bologna, Italy.
- Energifera (Italy)
- Energifera is an Italian company specialized in power engines: its Tema products provide cost-effective and environment-friendly solutions for buildings, hotels, small businesses.
- Microbiarray (Italy)
- Micro(BI)Array, a Strategic Research Project of the University of Bologna about structural and functional resolution of bacterial communities by DNA microchips.
- Molecular Antropology BioBank (Italy)
- The Molecular Antropology BioBank is a Plone site where it is possible to manage specialized content like UEPs, haplogroups and haplotypes. The site offers a wide range of reports, enabling anthropologists to analyze biological and molecular data.
- Pongo BioSapiens Server (Italy)
- Pongo is an annotation server / DAS server that we have built together with the Bologna Biocomputing group. It is a part of the EU funded BioSapiens Network of Excellence.
- Slow Food Emilia-Romagna (Italy)
- Slow Food Emilia-Romagna is a web site of the Slow Food association, it is dedicated to communicating with the 4500+ members of this specific Ialian region.
- Slowfood bologna (Italy)
- The Bologna section ("Condotta") of the Slowfood movement.
Disclaimer: While the Plone Foundation performs a rudimentary background check on the content contributed to this site to make sure it is legitimate, it does not constitute any kind of endorsement nor responsibility for its accuracy. Use sound judgement when engaging in any business transaction, as you would anywhere else.