- Civic Mission of Schools (United States)
- The Campaign for the Civic Mission of Schools is a coalition of 40 organizations committed to improving the quality and quantity of civic learning in American schools. The Campaign's goal is to increase and improve civic learning in grades K-12 by working for policies that implement the recommendations of the Civic Mission of Schools report. This includes efforts to bring about changes in national, state, and local education policy.
- Cooperative Coffees (United States)
- Cooperative Coffees is a green coffee importing cooperative, comprised of 23 community-based coffee roasters in the USA and Canada, who are committed to building and supporting fair and sustainable trade relationships for the benefit of farmers and their exporting cooperatives, families, and communities. (Plone site originally developed in-house. Additional development, support, and maintenance provided by ACLARK.NET, LLC.)
- ESRD Network Forum Website (United States)
- The Forum of ESRD (End-stage Renal Disease) Networks advocates for the organizations that monitor the quality of chronic kidney disease, dialysis and kidney transplant care in the United States. (Plone site originally developed in-house. Additional development, support, and maintenance provided by ACLARK.NET, LLC)
- Harry Roseman (United States)
- My enterprise is elliptical and parallel, with varying episodes of linearity. The ellipses sometimes are slightly offset and sometimes pull taut like a chain, the parallels sometimes converge, the linear can be as short as dashes and long as distance. I would say that time is the main element of my work. The effort to fill it with meaning, to deal with its relentlessness and to periodically supersede its insistence with the experience of an infinite presence, an infinite presence that could traverse ten minutes or five hours at a stretch. The subjects of my work are the bend of a curve, the conjunction of edges, the turn of a fold, the weight and nature of objects, the conjunction of idea and object, the way an idea sits in an object and next to an object and the way surface can obscure and also reveal. One of my aims is to close the distance between thinking, looking and making, to the point where it is hard to tell the difference. – Harry Roseman July 5, 2006 (Plone site originally developed in-house. Additional development, support, and maintenance provided by ACLARK.NET, LLC.)
- Radio Free Asia (United States)
- RFA is a private, nonprofit corporation that broadcasts news and information in nine native Asian languages to listeners who do not have access to full and free news media. The purpose of RFA is to provide a forum for a variety of opinions and voices from within these Asian countries. Our Web site adds a global dimension to this objective. (Plone site developed and maintained by Agendaless. ACLARK.NET, LLC responsible for initial content migration.)
- SABES Calendar (United States)
- SABES promotes high quality adult basic education services through training, support, and resources that improve the skills and knowledge of practitioners and strengthen programs. (Plone site originally developed by Jazkarta. Additional development, support, and maintenance provided by ACLARK.NET, LLC.)
- Sanford Guide – Web Edition (United States)
- The purpose of the Sanford Guide has always been, and remains, to provide the clinician with a "Guide" to current, relevant and focused treatment information in an easily accessible format. The print editions have done that well for 40 years. This new online edition elevates the content to a new level, harnessing the power of this medium, while remaining true to our purpose as a "Guide" for professionals. (Plone site originally developed in-house. Additional development, support, and maintenance provided by ACLARK.NET, LLC.)
Disclaimer: While the Plone Foundation performs a rudimentary background check on the content contributed to this site to make sure it is legitimate, it does not constitute any kind of endorsement nor responsibility for its accuracy. Use sound judgement when engaging in any business transaction, as you would anywhere else.