YAFOWIL for Plone
YAFOWIL is an alternative form library using declarative forms.
YAFOWIL offers html form creation and modification at runtime. It is lightweight and provides an extensible, reusable set of form widgets, independent of any web-framework, but easy to use in your web framework.
YAFOWIL is framework independent and is all about widgets and configuration. It does not fight with storage.
This pages are addressing the Plone integration of YAFOWIL: yafowil.plone.
Plone integration means:
- integration with zope request and zopes i18n,
- automatic registration of resources (JS/CSS) including add-on widgets,
- providing of base forms (pure and YAML based).
For more information refer to:
[ ] Internationalized
[X] Unit tests
[X] End-user documentation
[X] Internal documentation (documentation, interfaces, etc.)
[X] Existed and maintained for at least 6 months
[ ] Installs and uninstalls cleanly
[X] Code structure follows best practice
YAFOWIL for Plone 1.3
Released Apr 12, 2012 — tested with Plone 4.1, Plone 4
First fully working YAFOWIL Plone intergation release with base classes.
More about this release…
- Get YAFOWIL for Plone for all platforms
- python egg
- If you are using Plone 3.2 or higher, you probably want to install this product with buildout. See our tutorial on installing add-on products with buildout for more information.