takeaction: content as actions
takeaction, content as actions
TakeAction, content as actions
This is a simple tool that provides specific content as actions. Simply put the paths in the content_paths field (absolute or relative to the portal), give the action a category, and use the actions anywhere in your skin.
As an added bonus, translatable content (such as LinguaPlone content), will automatically result in translated actions pointing at the correct translation.
Choose the 'takeaction' profile in the portal_setup tool, and import.
GNU GPL, see LICENSE.txt
TakeAction was developed by Jarn for Mnemonic, March 2007
- Design and development::
- Jarn (Martijn Pieters)
Changelog for takeaction
- Updated to support Plone 4.0 [mj]
- Converted takeaction to an egg in the Products namespace. [mj]
- Use the (original) object id in the action id to make CSS styling easier and more predictable. Make sure the ids remain unique. [fschulze, mj]
- Deal with missing translations; return the language neutral version if available, otherwise skip the item altogether [wichert, mj]
- Initial release [mj]
Released Feb 17, 2011 — tested with Plone 4, Plone 3, Plone 2.5
Compatibility with Plone 4.0
More about this release…
- Get takeaction: content as actions for all platforms
- If you are using Plone 3.2 or higher, you probably want to install this product with buildout. See our tutorial on installing add-on products with buildout for more information.
|1.0||Feb 17, 2011||Compatibility with Plone 4.0 More about this release…||
|0.4||Feb 17, 2011||More about this release…||GPL||final|
|0.3||Better action ids for CSS styling More about this release…||
|0.2||Better handling of missing translations More about this release…||
|0.1||Initial release More about this release…||