Smart Keyword Manager
Plone Product to manage keywords ("tags") using "smart folders".
## $Id: README.txt 8 2008-08-28 09:35:52Z gael.le-mignot $
Smart Keyword Manager is a Plone product making it easy to manage keywords ("tags") using smart folders. On any smart folder, a new tab will appear for Managers, allowing them to do either batch edition of keywords, or massive addition/removal on all objects displayed by the smart folder.
Tested on Plone 2.5, Plone 3.1 and Plone 4.0.
- Untar the product in the Products/ directory.
- Restart your Zope instance.
- Install the product with Add/Remove products or with the quick-installer.
- You'll need to reindex your catalog, if your site already had content.
Configuration is done on the tool in ZMI, for now.
Smart Keyword Manager 0.5
Released Sep 02, 2008 — tested with Plone 4, Plone 3, Plone 2.5
Initial release, in beta stage but working and used on production.
More about this release…
- Get Smart Keyword Manager for all platforms
- Product Package
- If you are using Plone 3.2 or higher, you probably want to install this product with buildout. See our tutorial on installing add-on products with buildout for more information.