An event content type on which people can sign in.
Signable Event creates a new event type, on which any visitor of the website can "sign in". The list of signer can then be seen, and exported in CSV, by the webmaster.
Date range during which the signing is permitted is also supported.
Tested on Plone 2.5, 3.1, 3.2 and 4.
- Untar the product in the Products/ directory.
- Restart your Zope instance.
- Install the product with Add/Remove products or with the quick-installer.
Configuration is done on each event.
Signable Event 0.7.2
Released Oct 20, 2011 — tested with Plone 4
Bugfixes, specialy it hide the tabs when you sign in
More about this release…
- Get Signable Event for all platforms
- If you are using Plone 3.2 or higher, you probably want to install this product with buildout. See our tutorial on installing add-on products with buildout for more information.
|0.7.2||Oct 20, 2011||Bugfixes, specialy it hide the tabs when you sign in More about this release…||
|0.7.1||Jun 30, 2011||We forgot the lungage file. Now it takes the lungage of your Plone. More about this release…||
|0.7||Jun 29, 2011||Plone 4 version More about this release…||
|0.6||Oct 27, 2009||Added a "comment" field, tested on Plone 3.2 More about this release…||
|0.5||Sep 02, 2008||Initial release, in beta stage but working and used on production. More about this release…||