Scriptable Fields (bundle)
Scriptable Fields is a collection of fields dealing with logic instead of content. This is kind of evil and if you use those fields be sure you really want it this way!
Often these three products are used together. Release is managed over this bundle. Anyway, you can use each w/o the other.
The bundle contains:
- a StringField like field you store a TALES expression in. It gets evaluated on
getand the result is returned.
- a TextArea like field where you can store a whole Script (Python) in. On
getits evaluated and the result is returned.
- DTMLField and ZPTField
- both fields working like PythonField but the given text is evaluated as DTML or Zope Page-Template.
Sidnei da Silva, Daniel Nouri, Jens W. Klein and contributors
GPL - GNU General Public License 2.0 or newer
Scriptable Fields (bundle) 1.1.3
Released Jun 11, 2008
Bug fixes, eggification
More about this release…
- Get Scriptable Fields (bundle) for all platforms
- Product Package Bundler
- If you are using Plone 3.2 or higher, you probably want to install this product with buildout. See our tutorial on installing add-on products with buildout for more information.
|1.1.3||Jun 11, 2008||Bug fixes, eggification More about this release…||GPL||final|
|1.1.1||Mar 10, 2008||Minor changes in tests and less deprecation warnings. More about this release…||
|1.1||Aug 02, 2007||Bugfix-Release More about this release…||
|1.0-beta1||This is the first release after quite a while of testing the bundled Products from svn trunk in production environments. More about this release…||
|1.0||Aug 31, 2006||first final More about this release…||