collective.realestatebroker 2.1 (Mar 26, 2009)
This release has a number bugfixes as well as added translations for French and Hebrew thanks to Benjamin Klups and Ofer Weisglass.
For all platforms (0 kB)
- Added French translations thanks to Benjamin Klups. [jladage]
- Allow access to the AlbumView.first_image; an Unauthorized error is triggered when using this in for example a collection portlet. [maurits]
- Fixed bug in floorplan filter: the photo management page also filtered them, making them impossible to edit. [reinout]
- Filtering out floorplans from all the photo lists. [reinout]
- Some html fixes by jladage?
- Fixed keyerror when floorplans aren't attached to floors. The keyerror itself is caught now and the cause has also been removed. [reinout]
- Added ReportLab and Products.Maps as dependencies in setup.py. [maurits]
- Unchanged from rc4.
2.0.3 rc4 (2008-07-02)
- Creating our own img tags from catalog brains instead of doing a .getObject() to use archetypes tag() method which wakes up the object. [reinout]
2.0.3 rc3 (2008-06-25)
- Fixed strange attributeerror on plone 3.1.2. Moving to that plone version fixes a kss bug in the album view. [reinout]
2.0.3 rc2 (2008-06-25)
- Added optional max_height attribute to insert_image() to allow protection for overly large portrait image on the pdf's homepage. [reinout]
- Added css class to table cells that contain an image in the res/comm listings so that the image can be aligned vertically if desired. [reinout]
- Added caching of rendered pdf in an annotation. Saves a lot of cpu time. [reinout]
2.0.3 rc1 (released)
- Moved rent_buy to the financial schemata for the edit view so that all financial fields are on the same screen. [fredvd]
- Added a field for indicating if the price is a fixed price or is still negotiable. Not used (yet) in the collective.realestatebroker package view templates, but can be exposed in your own template overrides [fredvd]