Quills 0.9-final (Dec 12, 2005)
Final release for 0.9.
For all platforms (0 KB)
- Security fix to make WeblogEntry objects in 'draft' state un-viewable by anonymous users.
- Improved atom.xml template. Thanks to Tom Lazar.
- Added atom-with-comments.xml template for feeds with comments. Thanks to Tom Lazar.
- Portlet template fixes to stop 'obj' being called implicitly by the TAL engine.
- Added discoverable feed links to the head element of weblog templates.
- Fixed portlet_recent_posts.pt so it only shows 'published' WeblogEntry objects. Thanks to Olivier Ozoux for the bug report.
- Fixed workflow transition script to stop trying to move WeblogEntry objects to the 'drafts' folder when they are returned to the 'drafts' state. Thanks to Takeo Komiyama for the bug report.
- ... Probably numerous other fixes that have escaped my mind at the moment.
- Removed portlet_weblogcalendar and portlet_recentphotos templates as they are both broken and redundant.