Quills 0.9-beta2 (Beta release) (May 27, 2005)
This is not a final release. Experimental releases should only be used for testing and development. Do not use these on production sites, and make sure you have proper backups before installing.
0.9 has several new features, numerous bug fixes, and an improved design.
For all platforms (58.3 kB)
For all platforms (66.9 kB)
For all platforms (103.8 kB)
|Tested with||Plone 2.0.5, Plone 2.0.4, Plone 2.0.3|
|Release Manager||Tom von Schwerdtner|
|Released||2005/03/21 00:00:00 US/Eastern|
- Rob Miller
- Tim Hicks
- Tom Lazar
- Tim Knapp
- Hughes Tonal
- Bat Boy
- Everyone else who submitted patches and reported bugs
Changes since 0.9-beta1
- Core Blog migrations scripts
- Simple Blog migration scripts
- Recent posts
- portlet_blogcalendar deprecated
- removal of multiple getObject calls
- AT schema namespace conflict
- Fixes for vhost setups
- portlet_quills relative paths
- Various other unreported issues
Changes since 0.8
- Weblog is now folderish content types
- WeblogEntry is now a document content type
- BloggerAPI is mostly functional
- Trackback support
- Non-latin entry titles are now supported.
- A whole bunch more...