An installable Diazo theme for Plone 4.1
Add Plone site
Install Plone 4.1 with plone.app.theming and create a Plone site (if you have not already) with Diazo theming configured.
If you are an end user, you might enjoy installation via zip file import.
- Download the zip file: https://github.com/gyst/plonetheme.transition/raw/master/transition.zip
- Import the theme from the Diazo theme control panel.
If you are a developer, you might enjoy installation via buildout.
Add plonetheme.transition to your plone.recipe.zope2instance section's eggs parameter e.g.:
[instance] eggs = Plone plonetheme.transition
Select and enable the theme from the Diazo control panel. That's it!
- Minor CSS improvements [gyst]
- FreeCSS template port to Plone theme [gyst]
Transition styling provided by Free CSS templates.
Plone packaging based on plonetheme.bananaleaf by [giacomos]
Released Apr 27, 2012
- Get plonetheme.transition for all platforms
- If you are using Plone 3.2 or higher, you probably want to install this product with buildout. See our tutorial on installing add-on products with buildout for more information.