Plone 3.1.6 (Oct 11, 2008)
- This is an historical page intended for people who can't upgrade. Current versions of Plone can be found on the overview page
Bugfix release for the Plone 3.1 series
There may be hotfixes applicable to this release. Always check the Plone Hotfix Page before production deployment.
For Linux/BSD/Unix (34MB)
For Windows (28MB)
For Linux/BSD/Unix (32MB)
For Mac OS X (28MB)
For all platforms (13 Mb)
|Release Manager||Wichert Akkerman|
|Released||2008/10/11 00:00:00 Universal|
- Improve handling of stale catalog entries encountered during folder reordering.
- Fix the silent failure of the group membership management of users via the user membership form. Fixes 8468.
- Restore icons for the language control panel in the 3.0.1 to 3.0.2 migration. Fixes 7901.
- Fix test for automatically generated ids to handle content types with a dot in their name. Fixes 8480.
- By default, keep the styling when managing portlets separate from the styling when viewing the portlets, to improve usability with custom themes. Fixes 8391.
- Hide link to the dashboard from the personal preferences page if the user is not allowed to view the dashboard.
- Improve styling in MS Internet Explorer.
- Fix non XML syntax compliant ids in content menus. Fixes 8195.
- Correct problems with Firefox 3.0 and kupu. Fixes 8280.
Updated packages and products
- Products.kupu 1.4.12
- Products.CMFPlone 3.1.6
- plone.app.contentmenu 1.1.5