Plone 3.1.4 (Jul 30, 2008)
- This is an historical page intended for people who can't upgrade. Current versions of Plone can be found on the overview page
This is a bugfix release for the Plone 3.1 series. It fixes bugs in the sharing page, through-the-web-customization and the updates the French translation of the Kupu visual editor to avoid an error message.
For installation instructions go to: developer.plone.org/getstarted/installation.html.
There may be hotfixes applicable to this release. Always check the Plone Hotfix Page before production deployment.
For Windows (~ 26 MB)
For Linux (34MB)
For all platforms (13 MB)
For Mac OS X (34MB)
|Release Manager||Wichert Akkerman|
|Released||2008/07/24 00:00:00 Universal|
- Fix an error in the French translation which broke the kupu visual editor.
- Fix an error which broke through-the-web customization of views, viewlets and portlets.
- Fix error in the sharing page which broke updating of local roles.
Updated packages and products
- Products.CMFPlone 3.1.4
- Products.kupu 1.4.11
- plone.app.customerize 1.1.2
- plone.app.workflow 1.1.4