MegamanicEdit 2.0.15b (Beta release) (Oct 23, 2012)
This is not a final release. Experimental releases should only be used for testing and development. Do not use these on production sites, and make sure you have proper backups before installing.
Many, many changes and fixes.
|Tested with||Plone 4.2, Plone 4.1, Plone 4, Plone 3|
- New beta release, tested and working on Plone 4.2
- Fixing default table listing fields, adding more spacing to
table listing of user-generated content
- Fixing bug in megamanic_add (validate_base) for missing keys
- Disabling messages of object must be published for subobjects of
template objects (gave messages when users for example
registered for attendee event)
- Removing set_trace
- Now only displaying schema values that have a value set
- Fixed bug where failed validation of input raised an error
message instead of feedback to the user.
- Removing duplicate object action edit