Replaces any plain email address with a text image.
Mail2Image hooks via a monkey patch into ATDocument and overwrites the spamProtect.py script to replace any plain email address with an image created by PIL.
- Image creation via PIL
- Configurable via the plone configuration web interface or via the zope's portal properties
- Uses TTF fonts
- Optional contact form
- Integration of add-on product
- Email black- and whitelisting
- Customizable message and subject prefix
- Download latest version directly from the Subversion repository
- Install the Mail2Image folder into your Zope product path
- Restart Zope
- Deploy product using Plone's Quickinstaller
Tested only with Plone 2.1.4, Zope 2.7.5-final and Python 2.3.5
No stable release available yet.