heddex.greenfield is Plone visual theme from HedDex Design Studio
heddex.greenfield theme provides a content neutral design that can be used for a variety of types of websites (at least I hope :).
Some features in brief:
- global navigation tabs designed in fun sticker-like manner.
- the layout uses a float 100% width and supports three columns;
- portlets headers design are very differ from standard, but uses default portlets HTML-code;
- a lot of site objects (and whole site box) drops sexy shadows ;-)
Use buildout based installation. The egg is available at Pypi repository.
- Add heddex.greenfield to your eggs section in buildout.cfg list
- Run buildout
- Restart Plone
- Use Plone quick installer to install GreenField theme product
- Michael Krishtopa [firstname.lastname@example.org] - All theme development, CSS
- Kristina Kudryavceva [email@example.com] - theme graphical design
- Denys Mishunov for his CSS lessons and advices. :-) Thank you, Denys!
heddex.greenfield theme 2.0
Released Apr 21, 2012 — tested with Plone 4.1
Updated to work with Plone 4
More about this release…
- If you are using Plone 3.2 or higher, you probably want to install this product with buildout. See our tutorial on installing add-on products with buildout for more information.