Calendar view based on fullcalendar
What is it?
ftw.calendar is a calendar view based on fullcalendar (http://arshaw.com/fullcalendar).
- Generic: ftw.calendar doesn't care about the event objects, it only needs a collection in which the resulting brains have a start and a end attribute.
- Lightweight: the only requirement (apart from plone of course) is simplejson. Optionally, if you want to enable resizing of events and the drag and drop functionality, you can install jquery.ui but it is not required.
- Internationalized: currently ftw.calendar is available in german, english and czech. Feel free to add more translations.
- Integrated: ftw.calendar cares about your calendar settings. First day of the week is respected and displayed accordingly.
Install ftw.calendar using the quickinstaller and select calendar_view as the new default view on any collection. The default events-collection in a new plone site should work well, you probably should remove the date criterions though, since fullcalendar needs to be able to set them according to the selected month.
Many thanks to Adam Shaw for jq.fullcalendar.
- Change default time_format for german language (show H:mm). [14.02.2011, mathias.leimgruber]
- Call queryCatalog on context.aq_inner for proper ATRelativePathCriterion support. [14.02.2011, mathias.leimgruber]
- PEP8 on calendarupdateview. [14.02.2011, mathias.leimgruber]
- Updated fullcalendar to version 1.4.10. Changelog for fullcalendar can be found here: http://arshaw.com/js/fullcalendar/changelog.txt [fsprenger]
- Fixed a js bug in the configuration [fsprenger]
- Fixing Plone 3 compatibility with a zcml.condition [fsprenger]
- Made first day of the week option use the setting in Plone's calendar control panel. [yomatters]
- Updated product description in install profile. [yomatters]
- Changed settings to use Plone's normal i18n machinery. [yomatters]
- Improved default styling in Sunburst on Plone 4. [yomatters]
- Send drop and resize arguments as JSON for jQuery 1.4 compatibility. [yomatters]
- solved problem with hidden osx files in previous release [fsprenger]
- do not compress fullcallendar.min.js in JSRegistry. [naro]
- updated fullcalendar to version 1.4.8 [fsprenger]
- added Czech translation [naro]
- added menuItem declaration to provide nice and translatable Display menu item [naro]
- fixed zcml declarations (added layer) [naro]
- added .po files [naro]
- updated docs for public release [fsprenger]
- updated fullcalendar to version 1.4.6
- configured english as a fallback-language if there is no translation for the current language
- added a custom css file to override styles defined in fullcalendar.css
- highlight the current users own events
- use the styles defined in members.css to mark the state of an event
- added support for all day events
- enabled drag and drop in day and week view
- enabled resize in day and week view
- removed jquery plugin integration (was intended for plone 2.5)
- fixed a bug in the query, now events that span across several months are displayed correctly
- fixed time format and set start day to monday
- Removed a reference to a nonexisting file
- Initial release
Released Feb 14, 2011 — tested with Plone 4, Plone 3
Change default time_format for german language (show H:mm). [14.02.2011, mathias.leimgruber]
Call queryCatalog on context.aq_inner for proper ATRelativePathCriterion support. [14.02.2011, mathias.leimgruber]
PEP8 on calendarupdateview. [14.02.2011, mathias.leimgruber]
More about this release…
- Get ftw.calendar for all platforms
- If you are using Plone 3.2 or higher, you probably want to install this product with buildout. See our tutorial on installing add-on products with buildout for more information.
|1.9||Nov 15, 2010||More about this release…||GPL2||final|
|1.7||Jun 24, 2010||More about this release…||GPL2||final|
|1.12||Feb 14, 2011||Change default time_format for german language (show H:mm). [14.02.2011, mathias.leimgruber] Call queryCatalog on context.aq_inner for proper ATRelativePathCriterion support. [14.02.2011, mathias.leimgruber] PEP8 on calendarupdateview. [14.02.2011, mathias.leimgruber] More about this release…||
|1.10||Nov 29, 2010||More about this release…||GPL2||final|