FileSystemStorage 2.7.1 (Apr 03, 2008)
FileSystemStorage (FSS) is an Archetypes storage for storing fields raw values on the file system. This storage is used to avoid unnecessary growth of the ZODB's FileStorage (Data.fs) when using a lot of large files.
For all platforms (117kB)
|Tested with||Plone 3|
|Release Manager||*** Not available ***|
* Test case for FSS registration.
* Hint in README.txt to set FSS storage only if iw.fss is installed.
* The ZMI "Overview" tab shows the various types changed to use FSS.
* I18N domain is now "iw.fss" being consistent with new styles
* Translations moved to zope 3 style in place of PTS style. As a
consequence, the config panel title is not translated any more
* Public function to patch a type and registering patched types
for migration purposes
* Renamed flat2directory.py into strategymigrator.py since future
other strategy migrations will go there.
* Added bin/flat2directory.py that migrates "flat" strategy storage to
"directory" strategy storage.
* Added discriminator in ZCML support that warns on duplicate config
of the same content type.
*** Not available ***