Extreme Management tool 1.6 (Jul 16, 2008)
This release has many improvements in interaction using KSS. Better management information and performance improvements.
For all platforms (154KB)
|Tested with||Plone 3|
|Release Manager||Jean-Paul Ladage|
|Released||2008/07/16 00:00:00 Universal|
- Plone 3.0/3.1
- xm.theme 0.7.x (try this if you have a site only for project management)
Feature enhancements in this release
The following features are associated with this release:
- Time registration
- Add a view in which an employee can see how many hours he has booked each day.
- Integrate with Poi (or other issue trackers)
- Integrate xm with Poi.
- Make compatible with Plone 3.1
- Make sure that eXtremeManagement works with the upcoming Plone 3.1
- Use Ajax (KSS)
- Improve the user interface by using KSS.
2008-07-30 - mirella
- Changed width of storylist table in 97% for fixing IE7 problem of overlap (backported from trunk). [mirella]
- removed hours/minutes from iteration view of start and enddate of an iteration.
2008-07-30 - jladage
- bookings per month now doesn't highlight days with less than 8 hours. Instead it highlight if the hours per week is below 40 hours and if the billable percentage for a week is below 50%.
2008-07-23 - markvl
- Made the check for customers in the myprojects view more robust. Employees which also have a customer role are no longer seen as customers.
- 2008-07-23 - mirella
- added translations
- show in iteration view the budget left in a row below the total.
- removed actual hours and budget left hours from the table above the stories.
- fixed width of the table
- 2008-07-17 - mirella
- changed width of storylist table in 97% for fixing IE7 problem of overlap.
2008-07-17 - jladage
- Added migration for content types 'ProjectFolder' and 'CustomerFolder' back to regular folders.
- The content types Customer, ProjectMember, ProjectFolder and CustomerFolder will be removed in version 2.0.
- Added a note about upgrading from older versions than 2.0.
- Marked all code related to the following content types with BBB for easy cleanup in the next release.
- Official Release, no changes since rc10
- Fixed name of permissions that had a rogue slash at the end. Silly me. [maurits]
- Fixed typos that referred to a different spelling of the Projectmanager role. [maurits]
2008-06-26 - seletz
- browser/xm_kss.py: Only update story viewlets in story context.
- browser/viewlets/manager.py: delegate icon fetching to the view, and do it there such that it only returns the icon name. That fixes the icon-of-iteration-is-not-found-if-site-is-named-plone bug.
- browser/xm_kss.py: Only update viewlet for task bookings if we're actually in task context. Otherwise we'll get a ComponentLookupError if the story gets activated (tasks get automatically transitioned from new->activated).
2008-06-26 - seletz
- skins/eXtremeManagement/story_view.pt: Render the task list even if empty; otherwise the KSS-ified task adding cannot refresh the task list.
- browser/xm_kss.py: fix comparsion of WF event states to fix a ComponentLookupError if adding tasks using KSS in a story.
- added mr_savage and myself to the AUTHORS.txt (no CONTRIBUTORS.txt?)
2008-06-23 - reinout
- 1.6 rc7 release
2008-06-16 - mr_savage
- skins/task_overview.pt changed tal to use urlparameter memberid when constructing links to tasks in different states if param present in request
2008-06-16 - mr_savage
- skins/booking_details.pt changed tal to use urlparameter memberid when constructing links to previous / current month if param present in request
2008-06-16 - mr_savage
- skins/booking_year.pt changed tal to use urlparameter memberid when constructing links to previous / next year if param present in request
2008-06-16 - mr_savage
- skins/booking_month.pt changed tal to use urlparameter memberid when constructing links to booking_year, previous-month, current-month if param present in request
2008-06-13 - mr_savage
- browser/poi.py get_open_issues_in_project() now internally
calls a multi adapter ( context, request ) to get issues
default implementation of IXMIssueGetter
interfaces/xmissuegetter.py IXMIssueGetter interface
2008-06-10 - mr_savage
- content/iteration.py set the default for the startDate to current DateTime
2008-06-06 - maurits
- Split single kss event handler on the IAfterTransitionEvent into a story and task specific one.
- Used xm.AddTask in a few spots.
- Added permissions.zcml for defining permissions like xm.AddProject.
- Register event handler to update some viewlets on the story page when that story gets a workflow transition.
2008-06-06 - maurits + jladage
- Added getLayout method to Project.py. This exists to please the discussion form. Needed because we do not mix in the DynamicViewFTI class. Note: this is also used by e.g. Stories by using acquisition.
2008-06-05 - maurits
- Fixed own mistake in generateUniqueId where this would fail if there were no tasks in the story yet.
2008-05-20 - maurits
- Remove empty interfaces/IXMCustomer.py and accompanying Zope 3 bridge.
- Lots of pep8/pyflakes cleanup.
- Remove the unused migration functions from setuphandlers.py.
2008-05-15 - maurits
- In install.py do not notify the quick installer that we have installed our own GS profile; meanwhile there were three references to eXtremeManagement, Products.eXtremeManagement and profile-Products.eXtremeManagement in the quick installer in a test site.
- Removed the upgrade profile for moving to 3.0 (that was removing a few actions from content types) as it was confusing for developers and now also for the quick installer.
2008-05-14 - maurits
- Do not send task emails when updating the task schema, also when not using the (commented out) method in setuphandlers.py.
- Fixed some bugs around bookings, mostly the detailed bookings view, including fixing some test failures.
2008-03-30 - jladage
- Added 'billableProject' field to the Project content type. A booking will set the default value according to the projects value.
- Extended the month_booking view with percentage of billable work, excluded double entries from previous months in total hours and greyed out those cells. If the employee booked less than 8 hours a day it's marked red.
2008-02-25 - jladage
- Refactored the QuickInstaller code to use Install.py again to make sure our dependencies are installed correctly. Also move the GS profiles of xm.booking and xm.portlets to this profile.
2008-02-25 - mark
- Change in the iteration workflow so the sharing tab is not shown for iterations and all content contained in them.
2008-02-14 - mark and maurits
- Replaced the macros in the iteration and story views by providers.
2008-01-28 - mark
- Make the add task KSS form more robust to also cope with a lack of assignees.
- While we're at it: also add portal messages to provide feedback to the user when the task is added and when there is no title.
2008-01-21 - mark
- The offer view has its own browser view class now.
- In the offer view a story can be edited by a single click on the pencil icon. (That is, is the user has the "Modify portal content" permission on the stories.)
2008-01-20 - jladage
- Up till now Customers had 'Delete object' and 'Copy and Move' permission with a project. Also the new Offer content type was addable by Customer. These security issues are now corrected. To update your site security, reinstall the product and hit the "Update security setting" in the portal_workflow.
20080-01-14 - mark
- It is now also possible to directly assign someone to a task when using the form at the bottom of the story view.
- Made several strings in page templates i18n aware.
2008-01-14 - jladage
- Renamed non_iterations to attachment, because we filter our both iterations and offers. Minor changes to the project view, including translations
2008-01-11 - joris and mark
- Additional content type: Offer. To bundle all the initial stories when a project starts.
2008-01-02 - maurits
- Bugfix: no bookings were shown for January in the booking month overview.
2007-12-21 - joris
- Moved the graph option from the config.py to the xm_properties and optimistically renamed it project_chart in anticipation of more charts
- Dynamically scale the labels for the y-axis so it shows human readable steps like 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, ...
2007-12-12 - joris
- Added charts to xm tool. Because this is the first release of charts they are disabled by default in the code. To enable the graphs, set GRAPHS to True in the config.py.
- There is now one view with a chart: the Project view has a estimated hours and worked hours per iteration chart.
2007-12-11 - mark
- Added a form to the bottom of the story view (using a viewlet) to quickly add multiple tasks.
- Added a budget field to the project content type and show the hours left on the iteration view (for open iterations).
2007-10-30 - maurits
- Bugfix: DST bug in the week/month bookings overview and possibly some more. It adds a good number of tests for that as well.