ECAutoAssessmentBox 1.4.2 (Oct 11, 2011)
New field ``Instant Feedback`` and support for ECSpooler 1.2
For all platforms (56 kB)
# Changes in release 1.4.2 (2011-10-07)
- The new field Instant Feedback for AutoAssessmentBoxes allows teachers to decide whether or not the automatic feedback from ECSpooler/backends will be shown to students.
- A lot of minor bugfixes regarding the new release of ECSpooler (1.2).
# Changes in release 1.4.1 (2011-08-14)
- Fixed issue: ImportError: No module named schema.vocabulary
# Changes in release 1.4 (2011-08-10)
- Added compatibility for Plone 4. Plone 3.x support has been dropped. Plone 3 users should use ECAutoAssessmentBox 1.1.
- KSS is used to display input fields for a selected backend without loading the whole edit page again.
# Changes in release 1.1 (2009-10-09)
- ECAutoAssessmentBox was completly re-implemented with support for Plone 3.
- ECAutoAssessmentBox is now eggified and uploaded to PyPI. An old-style tarball distribution is still available at plone.org.
# Changes in release 1.0 (2007-04-16)
- Added check box "Automatically accept assignments" to ECAutoAssessmentBox to automatically move an assignment in state "accepted" if it successfully passed all tests. (Makes sense for backens which return true or false only.)
- Settings for ECSpooler and appropriated backends are now stored as portal properties. Therefore it is no longer necessary to set up spooler and backends after re-install.
- Indicators are now differ depending on the backends result type, i.e., for backends returning True or False an icon will be displayed, otherwise the plain result value (e.g., percentage or score.)
- Performance improvements: We are now using portal_catalog where possible.