A portlet that allows to store some internal and external bookmarks for users
A portlet that allows users to manage some personal bookmarks that can be site objects or external links. The bookmarks are stored in two member properties.
Managers can set some default bookmarks that all users should view by default.
These bookmarks can be set in a portal_property called "mybookmarks_properties" and should be putted in a list field one per line, with the following sintax: Title|url_or_path.
If you want to add a site content to bookmarks list, just click on the "bookmark" link in document_actions.
To add a new external link, you need to fill the related form in the portlet.
To remove a bookmark, just click on delete icon.
Default bookmarks can't be removed by users.
This product has been tested on Plone 3.3.5 and Plone 4.2
- fix external bookmarks deletion [cekk]
- fix Plone 4 compatibility [cekk]
- initial release on pypi [cekk]
- added default bookmarks configuration [cekk]
- added "/view" to object bookmarks, to avoid automatic download of files [cekk]
- added confirm delete view [cekk]
- include package "plone.app.portlets" into zcml before registration of portlet [mirco]
- fixed translation [cekk]
- deleting method [cekk]
- Initial release
Released Aug 23, 2012 — tested with Plone 4.2, Plone 3
Fixed Plone 4 compatibility
More about this release…
- Get collective.portlet.mybookmarks for all platforms
- If you are using Plone 3.2 or higher, you probably want to install this product with buildout. See our tutorial on installing add-on products with buildout for more information.