A portlet that allows to store some internal and external bookmarks for users
A portlet that allows users to manage some personal bookmarks that can be site objects or external links. The bookmarks are stored in two member properties.
Managers can set some default bookmarks that all users should view by default.
These bookmarks can be set in a portal_property called "mybookmarks_properties" and should be putted in a list field one per line, with the following sintax: Title|url_or_path.
If you want to add a site content to bookmarks list, just click on the "bookmark" link in document_actions.
To add a new external link, you need to fill the related form in the portlet.
To remove a bookmark, just click on delete icon.
Default bookmarks can't be removed by users.
This product has been tested on Plone 3.3.5 and Plone 4.2
- Now portlet title are correctly shown in the template [cekk]
- Added separated permission to add the portlet [cekk]
- Fixed portlet footer [cekk]
- fix external bookmarks deletion [cekk]
- fix Plone 4 compatibility [cekk]
- initial release on pypi [cekk]
- added default bookmarks configuration [cekk]
- added "/view" to object bookmarks, to avoid automatic download of files [cekk]
- added confirm delete view [cekk]
- include package "plone.app.portlets" into zcml before registration of portlet [mirco]
- fixed translation [cekk]
- deleting method [cekk]
- Initial release
Released Aug 01, 2013 — tested with Plone 4.2
- Get collective.portlet.mybookmarks for all platforms
- If you are using Plone 3.2 or higher, you probably want to install this product with buildout. See our tutorial on installing add-on products with buildout for more information.
|1.3.3||Aug 01, 2013||More about this release…||
|1.3.2||Jul 17, 2013||Added custom permission to add portlet More about this release…||
|1.3.1||Jul 08, 2013||More about this release…||
|1.3.0||Aug 23, 2012||Fixed Plone 4 compatibility More about this release…||