Collection portlet that shows contenteleadimages
This portlet behaves like collection portlet, but shows the contentleadimages and the title of each item. If the item has no lead image but has a image field (like News Items, for example) then this field is displayed.
This portlet has an extra option to display start dates instead of publication dates.
Another extra option can be used to choose the scale of the images.
To install just add collective.portlet.contentleadimage to your buildout's eggs and go to the products section of Plone's control panel.
0.5.1 - 2012-08-20
- Bugfix release, 0.5 version can't be installed
0.5 - 2012-08-15
- New option: choose image scale
- Update translations
- Add some tests
0.4 - 2012-06-05
- Now object's 'image' field is displayed (if exist) if it has no lead image
0.3 - 2012-05-27
- New option: show start dates instead of publication dates
- Fix i18n of portlets.xml
- Update translations
0.2 - 2012-05-20
- Explicit dependency on collective.contentleadimage in metadata.xml
- Add i18n namespace to portlets.xml
- Fix renderer test
- Fix deprecation warning for Products.Five.zcml
0.1 - 2011-01-05
- Initial release
[X] Unit tests
[ ] End-user documentation
[ ] Internal documentation (documentation, interfaces, etc.)
[X] Existed and maintained for at least 6 months
[X] Installs and uninstalls cleanly
[X] Code structure follows best practice
Released Aug 20, 2012
- Get collective.portlet.contentleadimage for all platforms
- If you are using Plone 3.2 or higher, you probably want to install this product with buildout. See our tutorial on installing add-on products with buildout for more information.
|0.5.1||Aug 20, 2012||More about this release…||final|
|0.5||Aug 14, 2012||More about this release…||final|
|0.4||Jun 05, 2012||This version shows item's image field it has no lead image, for example with News Items More about this release…||
|0.3||May 27, 2012||Add a new option to display start date instead publication date More about this release…||
|0.2||May 20, 2012||Better install profile and fix tests. More about this release…||
|0.1||Jan 07, 2011||Just works More about this release…||