Provides a view on contents that displays the list of users having a role on it.
Provides a "Members" tab on selected content types. The view a the list of members having a role on the content, sorted by role.
Content types have just to implement IUserListingAvailable.
Add to the configure.zcml on your policy product:
<include package="collective.local.userlisting" /> <class class="my.package.content.MyContent.MyContent"> <implements interface="collective.local.userlisting.interfaces.IUserListingAvailable" /> </class>
- Roles displayed in Members tab are set with a property. [thomasdesvenain]
- Now we have a dexterity behavior. [thomasdesvenain]
- Users that are not searchable do not appear on user listing. [thomasdesvenain]
- Added tests. [thomasdesvenain]
- Plone basic theme compatible. [thomasdesvenain]
- Initial release. [thomasdesvenain]
Released Apr 24, 2013
- Get collective.local.userlisting for all platforms
- If you are using Plone 3.2 or higher, you probably want to install this product with buildout. See our tutorial on installing add-on products with buildout for more information.