Plone Maps (collective.geo)
collective.geo allows to geo-reference Plone content types and to display this information over a map.
collective.geo bundle is composed by the following packages:
- provides geo annotation for Plone.
- enables openlayers machinery into Plone.
- provides some utility to store settings of collective.geo packages.
- provides some handy page macros and adapters to easily manage multiple maps on one page.
- provides a GUI for collective.geo.geographer.
It provides some simple forms to add geographical coordinates to Plone content types.
- provides KML views for georeferenced objects, allowing Plone content types to be visualized in Google Earth.
- libgeos_c (2.2.3 or 3.0.0+)
- BeautifulSoup (geopy)
- Plone >= 4.0
- zope.schema = 3.6.0 (z3c.form requirement, Plone < 4.1)
- plone.app.z3cform (Plone < 4.1)
Add collective.geo.bundle to your buildout's list of eggs such as:
[buildout] ... extends = ... http://good-py.appspot.com/release/plone.app.z3cform/0.5.3 ... eggs = collective.geo.bundle ...
and run the buildout. Start Zope, go to Site Setup -> Add-on Products in your Plone site and install the Plone Maps (collective.geo) product.
You can find a buildout example here
- Giorgio Borelli - gborelli
- Silvio Tomatis - silviot
- Gerhard Weis - gweis
- David Breitkreutz - rockdj
- Maurizio Delmonte - miziodel (Spingitore di Cavalieri)
- Christian Ledermann - nan
- Rob Gietema, robgietema
- Leonardo J. Caballero G, macagua
[X] Unit tests
[ ] End-user documentation
[ ] Internal documentation (documentation, interfaces, etc.)
[X] Existed and maintained for at least 6 months
[ ] Installs and uninstalls cleanly
[ ] Code structure follows best practice
Plone Maps (collective.geo) 1.0
Released Mar 06, 2011 — tested with Plone 4.2, Plone 4.1, Plone 4
Collective geo bundle
More about this release…
- Get Plone Maps (collective.geo) for all platforms
- Product Package
- If you are using Plone 3.2 or higher, you probably want to install this product with buildout. See our tutorial on installing add-on products with buildout for more information.