A simple customization for Plone contact-info that add recaptcha for anonymous users
A simple Plone customization for the "Contact form" form that add a captcha regognition for anonymous users.
When anonymous try to use contact-info form, they must provide also a captcha protection value.
The captcha protection is given by the collective.recaptcha product.
To show a policy text in contact-form, you just need to write it into a page in the portal, and then set his path in a property in ZMI: portal_properties/captchacontactinfo_properties or in plone-control-panel: http://path/to/site/@@contact-info-controlpanel The title of the page will be shown in the form before the text.
This product has been tested on Plone 3.3.5 and Plone 4.2
- Plone 4.2 compatibility [micecchi]
- Added customizable policy text [micecchi]
- Initial release [micecchi]
Released Aug 02, 2012 — tested with Plone 4.2, Plone 4.1, Plone 4, Plone 3
Plone 4 compatibility
More about this release…
- Get collective.captchacontactinfo for all platforms
- If you are using Plone 3.2 or higher, you probably want to install this product with buildout. See our tutorial on installing add-on products with buildout for more information.