An additional view for Plone folders, for better manage repository of files
The italian word modulistica mean "documentation", "downloadable forms".
This product add to your Plone folders:
- a new view ("Downloadable forms view") for display files in the folder
- a new field, where you can enter a set of column names, used in the view
This product has been designed for public organization, but can be used from any other company that need to display a large amount of file that need to be downloaded from visitors.
This view will simply show in a table all files and links in the folder, ignoring all other stuff.
Files are displayed in a two-column table.
You can optionally use a new field of the folder called Columns titles to control the heading of the table. If you don't provide a value for this field, no heading will be used.
In facts the view also use Pages inside the folder, but for a special use case.
Pages are loaded, and the body content is inserted inside a wide table header row. This can be useful if you need to comment a subset of files.
You can use this feature for simple comment inside the table, or for provide a complex structure:
You can find a lot of additional examples in the Modulistica section of the Chamber of Commerce of Ferrara.
Tested on Plone 4.1
This product has been originally developed for Plone 2, so it need fore sure some love and refactoring.
- Fixed wrong MANIFEST file [keul]
- Fix UnicodeDecodeError in modulistica view [fdelia]
- Migration to Plone 4.1 [keul]
- Merged with cciaa.c3p.folder [keul]
- Fully translated [keul]
- Removed italian code (partially) [keul]
- A lot of Plone 2.1, then Plone 2.5 and finally Plone 3.3 changes
[X] Unit tests
[X] End-user documentation
[ ] Internal documentation (documentation, interfaces, etc.)
[X] Existed and maintained for at least 6 months
[ ] Installs and uninstalls cleanly
[ ] Code structure follows best practice
Released Dec 18, 2012 — tested with Plone 4.1, Plone 4.2
- Get cciaa.modulistica for all platforms
- If you are using Plone 3.2 or higher, you probably want to install this product with buildout. See our tutorial on installing add-on products with buildout for more information.
|2.0.2||Dec 18, 2012||More about this release…||
|2.0.1||Dec 18, 2012||Fixed unicode error More about this release…||
|2.0.0||First public release More about this release…||