Bika LIMS 3.0rc2 (Release candidate) (Feb 23, 2013)
This is not a final release. Experimental releases should only be used for testing and development. Do not use these on production sites, and make sure you have proper backups before installing.
2nd Bika Gaob LIMS 3 release candidate
For all platforms (5 MB)
|Tested with||Plone 4.2|
|Release Manager||Campbell McKellar-Basset|
|Released||2013/01/21 00:00:00 UTC|
New functionality in a Release Candidate...
From a post to the Bika user-list by project manager lemoene:
RC2 features new functionality from end 2012's Bika Health 3 dash, e.g. analysis batching and micro-biological interpretation formulas. Adding them should not have happened that late, delaying the production release, but then again we got sponsored and RC1 had that 98% feeling...
The Gaob Bika LIMS 3 alpha and release candidates have been downloaded more than 6500 times already and to encourage further uptake, Bika Lab Systems undertakes to make upgrade scripts available to convert data in RC 2 installations to the final Bika 3 production release.
The most prominent changes in this version are:
Micro-biological interpretation formulas
- Many many bugfixes.
- Updated all translations and added Brazilian Portuguese
- RecordsWidget: subfield_types include "date"
- RecordsWidget: Automatic combogrid lookups
- Added all bika types to Search and Live Search
- Transition SamplePartition IDs to new format (SampleType-nnn-Pnn)
- Always handle non-ASCII characters: UTF-8 encoding everywhere
- Accept un-floatable (text) results for analyses
- Hidden InterimFields in Calculations
- Added InterimFields on AnalysisServices for overriding Calculation Interimfields.
- Disable KSS inline-validation
- Categorized analyses in AR views
- Added remarks for individual analyses
- Improved default permissions
- New reports:
Data entry day book
Analysis summary per department
Analyses performed as % of total
Analyses per lab department
Samples received vs. samples reported
Daily Samples Received