Archetypes 1.4.1 (Sep 15, 2006)
This release is no longer supported! If you are using this release, please upgrade to a newer version if possible.
Bugfix Release of Archetypes 1.4 for Plone 2.5.1 release
For all platforms (0 kB)
|Tested with||Plone 2.5.1, Plone 2.5|
|Release Manager||Jens Klein|
[update 2006-09-15]: re-released the bundle with an updated MimetypesRegistry. This update is only relevant for Windows users in context of the Windows installer for Plone.
* Fixed log_exc function in debug.py to print the actual exception including
* base_edit (anything calling processForm, actually) now fires off
appropriate IObjectCreatedEvent and IObjectModifiedEvent zope 3 events
* Made the BaseObject __bobo_traverse__ fallback on Five traversal except in
those cases where it would return something different. This allows views
to override acquired attributes. (this change is not intended for Zope 2.10,
which behaves differently)
* Fixed simple xhtml non-compliance and some erroneous i18n markup.
* Make all WebDAV request types return NullResources on failure, not just PUT
and MKCOL. This fixes a test failure resulting from some Zope traversal
machinery tweaks. Thanks to sidnei for webdav guidance.
* Safari uses HTTP_ACCEPT=='*/*', which meant that the image widget never
rendered an image due to some faulty boolean logic.
* Backport of fix for #585 from trunk
* Add a multiple catalog aware reindexObjectSecurity to BaseObject. This
fixes problems with security checks in catalogs when objects are changed
through other means than normal editing (such as workflow changes).
* Fix #670: addCreator function fails with AttributeError in
ExtensibleMetadata. This closes