by Alex Limi — last modified Oct 25, 2010 09:32 AM
Founder of Plone, also works on the Firefox User Experience team. Previous vice-president of the board, and involved in the overall direction of Plone’s future.
- Plone is in an exciting position, and ready to grow its audience with the new capabilities of Plone 4 and the upcoming Plone 5 — and I believe I'm in a good position to help us expand our market.
- I'd like to stay on the board for another term to ensure continuity from the previous boards.
- The board's main focus has shifted to the marketing of Plone, I'd like to continue work in this area.
Community accomplishments so far
- Helped get the current marketing plan in place.
- Helped bootstrap the original board.
- Led the trademark committee through its first term, securing the Plone trademarks thanks to the great people that helped out.
- Helped make plone.net the one-stop shop for Plone providers and site listings.
- Seconded by
- Geir Bækholt