Board agenda for 2005 Jan 20
Meeting time: 10:00 AM EST
1) Approve and publish minutes from previous meeting.
2) Approve agenda.
3) Officer reports.
4) Committee reports (below).
5) Old business (below).
6) New business (below).
7) Review newly-discussed action items.
8) Set time for next meeting.
1) Mark will get names up this week on membership.
2) Alan will post proposal to IP committee for not doing printouts.
3) Paul will send mails on two issues to IP committee.
4) Limi will mail Paul the contact info for pinging LinuxWorld.
5) Limi will get some numbers for Freenode.
6) Jodok will ping Justin and Kapil about Subversion timeouts.
7) Paul will update the board page w/ correct date/time.
1) (Paul) Finalize bylaw changes and vote on new bylaws.
2) (Joel) Plone Conference 2005.
3) (Joel) Brief on Porter Novelli meeting plans for Plone marketing.
4) (Joel) Travel expenses for Paul to Porter Novelli/Linux World meeting.
5) (Joel) Conservancy. We're at a point where we need to provide Paul and Alan with some input about how we can move forward.