This is meant as a UseCase for a product that uses TeamSpaces for groupwork.
background System used in universities to turn in solutions on assignments. Students create a solution for an assignment on which they will work in teams.
creation of an ContributionTeamspace:
the creator can either
- select ONE team out of all the teams the creator is a member in (additional filters to refine search)
- or press a button to create a new team
-> problem that you run into troubles when changing membership in teams that are connected to other teamspaces. either you use them kindof read only or you don't care -> we decide do create a new team for every type. (no problem for teamtool, not so userfriendly)
team is aware of a certain group defined in gruf so that just the members of that group a displayed in the search of member management.
teams are managed in an anarchistic way: the creator of a team can add other members to his team. those then all have the same rights
- can add new Members (HOOK just members that have the role SeminarMember? in this context)
- can remove other Members (can be discussed, do we need a separat permission for that?)
- in the context of the teamspace the teacher is reviewer
- all members that are inscribed to prg2 have the localrole SeminarMember in this folder
- defines which members (teachers) are Teachers for this group (also localrole)
- realtionship students - teachers
- folder that contains all assignments