A centralized image repository with keyword/tag-based browsing and filtering.
Image Repository is a centralized BTree-based image repository with keyword/tag-based browsing and filtering.
Image Repository is a simple folder that can hold thousands of images, and provides you with a user interface that lets you tag things with keywords effectively, as well as browse images by keywords (tags).
- Its goal is to provide you with an easy way to have a centralized image library with thousands of images categorized by keywords, dates, etc.
- It has special handling that lets you browse the keyword space like it was a collection of nested folders. Example: Browse to keyword "Carnivores", you will get the available keywords "Cats", "Dogs", and the selection will narrow down, applying all the keywords you have selected on your path through the keyword space.
- It comes complete with a Kupu "library", meaning you can browse the keywords through the Kupu image insertion dialog to make it easy to locate images even in a large collection of images.
- It has a tagging interface that lets you tag images with a thumbnail like view, and apply keywords to multiple images at once.
- It uses whatever image type you have installed (it does need to be added as an addable type and be able to supply thumbnails like the default Plone image type, though).
Development sponsored by the Student Services of Bergen, Norway.
Created by Jarn AS in 2006.
1.0.1 - 2011-06-01
- Remove getMsgId calls on display lists, it does no longer exist. [ggozad]
- Fix templates imagerepository_view.pt and imagerepository_tagging.cpt. [cleberjsantos]
1.0 - 2010-07-02
- Avoid hard GS setup dependency on kupu. [hannosch]
0.9 - 2009-02-12
- Fix for images using blobs. [j23d]
- Better tagging interface. [fschulze]
- Updates for Plone 3.x. [fschulze]
- Added support for PloneFlashUpload. [fschulze]
0.8 - 2008-09-17
- Made that manage_ warning go away. [hannosch]
- Added the (already defined) interface so things can be adapted etc. [witsch]
- Fixed tests, moved skin registration to ZCML, minor fixes. [hannosch]
- Set up actions via gs profile. [witsch]
- Updated status message handling. [hannosch]
- Images without keywords are now listed in kupu in the root of the keyword hierarchy, i.e. when first selecting a repository. [mj]
- Fixed listing image keywords in Kupu where all images in the repository have the same keywords. This edgecase is always present when there is only one image. [mj]
0.7 - 2007-03-30
- Added action to register the repository in Kupu. [fschulze]
- Using interfaces, views and adapters in various places to make this more flexible. [fschulze]
- Removed unused code. [fschulze]
Released Jun 01, 2011 — tested with Plone 4, Plone 3
More about this release…
- Get Image Repository for all platforms
- If you are using Plone 3.2 or higher, you probably want to install this product with buildout. See our tutorial on installing add-on products with buildout for more information.
|1.0.1||Jun 01, 2011||Compatibility fixes More about this release…||
|0.9||Feb 12, 2009||More about this release…||GPL||final|
|0.7||Mar 30, 2007||This is a maintenance release for ImageRepository. More about this release…||
|0.5||Oct 20, 2006||Initial public release — not feature complete, but stable enough for everyday use. Deployed at several customers with success. NOTE: Requires Kupu 1.4 if you want the repository browsing in Kupu image dialog to work correctly. More about this release…||