Optimizing Plone Performance
This tutorial will show you a simple and effective way to use caching to make your Plone site a production-worthy setup capable of delivering in excess of 100 pages per second given proper hardware. (In progress)
- Introduction, goals and credits What this tutorial does and does not cover, and who's responsible for it.
- Common elements to caching A brief explanation about what we are going to set up.
- Caching setup using Apache 1.3 How to make the server ready to cache - using Apache 1.3.
- Caching setup using Apache 2.0 How to set up the caching using Apache 2.0.
- Deciding what to cache What content can be cached, and how do you set it up for an optimal experience?