Integrating Plone with Salesforce
This reference manual describes tools for integrating Plone and Salesforce.com CRM -- including Plone product installation and help for integrators and developers. This should be the first place to go for people new to these concepts.
- Overview What products are available for integrating Plone with Salesforce.com? How can Plone-Salesforce integration benefit you?
- Buildout is available Instructions for installing all Plone Salesforce.com products and dependencies automatically using buildout.
- Beatbox Beatbox is a Python library that connects with Salesforce.com via SOAP. It is a required for all other Salesforce.com related Plone products.
- Salesforce Base Connector This is a Zope product that allows applications in Plone to access the Salesforce.com API. It is a required for all other Salesforce.com related Plone products.
- SalesforceAuthPlugin This is a PAS plugin that allows you to create new Plone Members, save member information (login, password and properties) in Salesforce.com, and authenticate against Salesforce.com.
- Salesforce PFG Adapter This product allows you to submit form information from a PloneFormGen form into Salesforce.com.
- Paypal2SalesforceLead Paypal provides a service called Instant Payment Notification (IPN) which can notify a URL when a payment is made. Paypal2SalesforceLead is a very simple Product for Plone which sets up a listener for IPN, and adds a new Lead to a Salesforce.com account using a Salesforce web-to-lead form whenever a new payment is made.
- RSVP for Salesforce RSVP for Salesforce lets you make Events and other content objects in your Plone site "RSVPable" with data saving directly to Salesforce.com campaigns.
- Showing Salesforce data as content in Plone In less than 10 minutes, and two lines of code, you can be displaying data from Salesforce.com in your Plone site. Here's how.