How to upload your package to Plone.org
This tutorial explains how to distribute your packages to Plone.org using the standard Distutils commands.
- Setting up .pypirc explains how to setup your .pypirc file to work with Plone.org and PyPI
- Installing collective.dist explains how to install collective.dist to be able to use your .pypirc file under Python 2.4 and 2.5
- Setting up your plone.org project explains how to set up your Plone.org project so it gets your packages.
- Using aliases explains how to use the setuptools alias command to simplify the work
- Using Plone.org in your buildout explains how to use Plone.org as a package source