Hosting on Mac OS X
A discussion of production Plone installations on Mac OS X
Warning: This item is marked as outdated.
- Introduction OS X is like a mullet: business up front, party in the back.
- Learning OS X Apple has a good support website and a loyal following.
- Package vs. Source But with the blast shield down, I can't see a thing!
- Apache It makes sense to work with Apple's installation of Apache.
- Starting Zope Automatically Create two new files and edit one old one.
- Filesystem Layout With a little work you can make yourself right at home.
- Conclusion This doc covers many but not all issues; please provide feedback.
- Appendix A: Example Startup Script /Library/StartupItems/Zope/Zope
- Appendix B: Example Startup PropertyList /Library/StartupItems/Zope/StartupParameters.plist
- Appendix C: Crazy stuff? I would beg to differ. Here are a few words from Mark Murphy on the decisions behind the Mac installer.