Customizing the viewlets in main_template
Since Plone 3.0, main_template.pt calls viewlet managers instead of METAL macros. Learn from this tutorial how viewlets can be programmatically reordered, hidden or added (from a product on the filesystem).
- Introduction What this tutorial is about
- Viewlet registration in Plone 3.0 How viewlets are registered in a default Plone installation.
- Reordering and Hiding viewlets How to simply change the viewlets behavior from a Generic Setup Profile.
- Adding a viewlet How to add a viewlet and still have several skins living in peace.
- Overriding a template viewlet How to use Zope 3 technology to override a viewlet with template definition.
- Overriding a class viewlet How to use Zope 3 technology to override a viewlet with class definition.
- Moving a viewlet from a viewlet manager to another one The title says it all…