Creating Plone Skin Products with Plone Skin Dump
This tutorial is helpful for Plone skins designers who have some experience with creating custom look and feel for Plone and want to release their work as file-system Plone Skin Product. Plone developers might find this product useful as well.
Warning: This item is marked as outdated.
- What is qPloneSkinDump? Idea and purpose of product development
- How it works? Implementation description with an example
- History Why new features were added
- Current Features version 0.7.3
- Installation Installation procedure
- Basic Use. Filling required fields Using Plone Skin Dump for basic skin product creation
- Advanced Use. Portlets management How to control portlets with generated Plone skin product
- qPloneSkinDump. Developer's use Why it could be useful for developers
- ComingSoon/SVN features Next releases roadmap