DIYPloneStyle: Creating a Custom Style for Plone 2.1 and 2.5
Warning: This item is marked as outdated.
- Introduction Introducing DIYPloneStyle and the purpose of this tutorial.
- Installation and basic example Quick learning from the basic example included in DIYPloneStyle.
- Getting Started - The Manual Way Preparing DIYPloneStyle for making it the skeleton of a new visual theme for Plone.
- Getting Started - The Automated Way Using the built-in generator script for quick skeleton creation.
- Organizing the skins layers A bit of theory on the portal_skins tool mechanism.
- Working with Base Properties Editing base_properties.props for quick customization.
- Registering and customizing stylesheets Best use of the Resource Registries.
- Troubleshooting Some solutions in case you encounter problems.
- Resources Related documentation, Zope/Plone products and CSS oriented developer tools.
- Translations This tutorial in your language (?).